I grew up in Kankakee, IL. In 1998 I graduated from Kankakee high school. I then went on to Northern Illinois University. I majored in Elementary Education and minored in Psychology. I graduated from Northern in 2003 and received a degree in Elementary Education. In 2013 I  graduated from Olivet Nazarene University with a Master’s Degree in School Improvement and Leadership. This degree will one day allow me to become an administrator in a school district. In 2015 I earned my ESL endorsement online from The University of St. Francis.

I live in Danforth with my husband Brian and my son Jason. When I am not at school I spend a lot of time camping.  Brian and I own a camping spot at Spring Creek RV Park in Crescent City. While we are camping we take lots of golf cart and four wheeler rides. I enjoy reading and I also collect Barbie dolls.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you have concerns or questions. If you would like to talk to me before school, I usually get to school around 7:30. You can also reach me after school between 3:20 and 3:50. Another great way to reach me is through email. My email address is cduncan@iwest.k12.il.us.